The breeze blows
Through my hair
While I stop to take some air
I feel a shiver
Travel my spine
But I know that everything is fine
Everything is fine beyond the wind
I may not have been okay
Before I started the day
But I know now
You are within me
When I feel a blow
Of wind
This reassures me
I know everything is fine
Everything is fine beyond the wind
The world you created
Comforts me
Because I know your here
The love you created
Wraps around me
Because I know your here
The assurance you created
Welcomes me into
A world where
I know everything is fine
Everything is fine beyond the wind
This is a very well written poem. I really like the repetitive use of the phrase: "Everything is fine beyond the wind", it adds a cool sense of reassurance. Also, they way you broke the poem up into three sections helps create a "building" effect. Oh, and the topic of this is awesome.
ReplyDelete